I’m going to play by the rules, but I don’t want people I nominate to feel any pressure to do the same.
The Versatile Blogger Award rules
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
15 WordPress blogs I’d like to nominate
- Moxie Luster
- All about being human
- Livia Lobo Yogini
- Harsh Reality
- Aloha Dharma
- Hello from Sandy
- Field Notes From Fatherhood
- A holistic journey
- The healthy GP
- Urban Food Gardening
- e MORFES
- Baffled Baboon
7 Things About Me
- Recovering scatterbrain.
- Meditating daily since 2009.
- I love to make music. Usually electronic.
- Psychological tests say my Myers-Briggs personality type is INFJ.
- Happily married with my high school sweetheart.
- We have 2 daughters (born in 2008 and 2010).
- It is NOT a good idea to wake me up at night.
Anything else you’d like to know?